Aligned to the Project Management Institute (PMI). A project – a temporary endeavour undertaken to create a new product, service or result – essentially a change.
Created through popular demand we can now offer a fully online and self-paced Advanced Project Management course. This is the ‘Project Management Body of Knowledge’ or PMBOK.
The course is suitable for:
- Senior Leaders needing to formalise their experience in Project Management or leading a Project Management Office.
- Project Managers looking to attain certification.
- Any employee considering moving into Project Management.
- Employees contributing to or affected by Projects.
- Business and management consultants.
- Change and transformation leaders.
- Functional and operational managers.
- Project officers and administrators.
- Business analysts.
- Technical staff moving into their first leadership roles.
During this course you will delve into the key concepts you need to be an effective Project Manager (PM) through the Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK. Whether you’re a practicing PM looking to refresh, if you’re looking to certify with the PMI or achieve your Certified Associate in Project Management, or perhaps looking to break into PM as a new career, our course has been designed to set you up for success.
Why do this course with Efficiency Works:
- Earn PDU towards your PMI certification.
- Dynamic videos with your host David McLachlan.
- Slides available to check the key points.
- Quick quiz at the end of each module to check your understanding.
- For each module we give you an overview, and to help cement learning and comprehension we then include Key Concepts, short snippets to again reinforce key themes from the PMBOK.
- Full practice quiz aligned to the PMP exam available for you to prepare for certification and practice as many times as you need.
- We are passionate about helping individuals and organisation achieve excellence, and project management is a methodology to help achieve this.
- We are highly experienced project managers and consultants and have seen the low quality of other online education courses on project management. This course has been designed with the learner in mind.
Committing to our clients and community during these COVID times, we are keeping this course pegged at $1,200 + GST just like our Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course for the remainder of 2020.
As an added bonus, if you have already done our ‘Introduction to Project Management’ or ‘Introduction to Agile’ course, you only need to pay the difference to upgrade to Advanced, that’s then only $900 + GST. Ask us for more details.